VolunteersYour help is greatly appreciated!
Here is how you can help as a volunteer!
- Contact processors and nonprofits in your area. See if processors have donated meat and arrange for the nonprofit to receive it.
- Look for other people to volunteer.
- Look for sources of funding.
- Reach out to your community and let them know about South Carolina Hunters and Land Owners for the Hungry.
- Communicate to local business and organizations how they can help feed needy people by donating to our organization.
- Keep track of meat donated. List of processors, nonprofits, and poundage.
Any questions, call Bob (484) 542-9158 or Tim (864) 525-5072 or by email to email@example.com.